Basic lessons of E-commerce
E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling products on online services or over the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. What if we begin the lesson, but what do we have to prepare to learn here? book, pen, and focus.
Let’s Get Started
COMPONENTS OF E-COMMERCE
• Browse: buyers, sellers, intermediaries, information systems specialists, and other employees, and any other participants
• Public policy: Legal and other policy and regulating issues, such as privacy protection and taxation
• Marketing and advertising: Like any other business, the EC usually requires the support of marketing and advertising
• Support services: Many services are needed to support the EC. They range from payments to order delivery and after-sales services
• Business partnerships: Joint ventures, e-marketplaces, and partnerships are some frequently occurring relationships in business
• automation, process automation that replaces the manual process. (“enterprise resource planning” concept)
• integration, an integrated process that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the process. (“just in time” concept)
• publications, promotion, and communication services provide top products and services marketed electronically. (“electronic cataloging” concept)
• interaction, exchange of data or information between the various parties that would minimize the “human error” (“electronic data interchange/EDI” concept)
• transaction, an agreement between the 2 parties to conduct transactions that involve other institutions (third party) as the parties deal with the payment (the “electronic payment”
Benefits of E-Commerce
• new business type
– Can sell without large capital
• Market exposure, widen the range of
• Shorten product cycle time
– Do not need many hands
• Improve customer loyalty
• reduce production costs and promotion
• reduce costs
• reduced inventory costs EC Benefits communications
• Almost no visible difference between a big company and CIL
• Facilitate consumers chose goods, 24 hours nonstop
• accelerate and simplify the transaction, anywhere
• Allowing goods sold cheaper
A typical E-Commerce service Indonesia
• typical service examples of Indonesia:
– Phone Stalls & internet cafes
– Alternate phone (lifestyle)
– Games, quiz
New business opportunities that are typical of Indonesia:
– SMS/Mobile-based applications
– Watch TV
– chat with Games, quiz
– Sport (World Cup)
– Selling books online (bukabuku.com, bukukita.com)
– Star on TV (Indonesian Idol)
Type of E-Commerce
• Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
– Electronic storefronts/mall
• Business-to-Business (B2B)
• Consumer Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) Consumer (C2C)
• Business-to-Employee (B2E)
– Employee as well as customer/supplier
– Government online services
• M-Commerce Electronic Catalogs
How do I have an Ecommerce?
- You must have a website.
What if I can’t make a website?
- You can use the service agency to make an eCommerce website.
If you have learned the basic science of E-commerce, you should be able to create and have your own E-commerce website to defeat B2B or B2C e-commerce website that exists today.
But if you don’t understand Coding or programming languages, then there is still a lot to be learned.
How if you don’t have time for all of that? you can use the services of an experienced eCommerce developer and certified.
So, if you want to call him, you can visit the website of the Agency certified Magento from Indonesia that we think is very reliable.
What if you want to contact her immediate consultant?
We suggest you sending an email to [email protected].