Google Adwords Management
Built to scale
Our Google Adwords Optimization Plan
1. Initial Setup
A. Find top performing keywords
Generate 10 keywords that are likely to generate sales. We take into accounts how many search and how many people
B. Ads Creation
Create 3 new ads for each keywords. The one that performed the best will be shown by Google Adwords and Analytics. Show which adds brings the most sales
C. Website Tracking
Add Google Adwords tracking code for the site, so we’ll be able to see
performance for the ads.
2. Improve and Repeat
Once every month, we’ll give you a report on the performance of your ads, what does it means to you, and what can be improved. We also does the following improvement:
- Creating more keywords for low performing ads
- Eliminating non converting keywords
- Optimization of Quality Score of Landing Page. High quality score leads to lower CPC (Cost Per Click).
- Improving ROI (Return of Investments) of the ads
- Scaling positive ROI ads to amplify sales.